AC & Heating Maintenance Plans for Greenville, SC and Surrounding Areas
Preventive maintenance is a vital part of keeping your vehicle running well, and the same is true for your home’s HVAC system. Authorized Heating & Air Conditioning is a family-owned company that provides comprehensive HVAC maintenance services. When you deal with us, you’ll never have to worry about hidden fees or sudden surprises. We won’t perform work without your authorization first, and we respect your time.
Sign Up for Our Preferred Customer Plan
When you take care of your HVAC system, it’ll take care of you. The cliché “out of sight, out of mind” is often the reason for neglected maintenance. Your HVAC system has likely been installed where you can’t see it, such as in the basement, in a closet or behind the house. As a result, it’s easy to ignore until it starts showing obvious signs of trouble.
Foregoing preventive maintenance results in decreased efficiency, higher energy bills, discomfort, frequent repairs and a premature system replacement. The best time to schedule maintenance for your air conditioner is in the spring. The best time to do so for your heater is in the fall. As a result, you’ll maximize every energy dollar you spend.
Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps (Cooling Check)
- Clean condensate pans, condensate traps and condensate lines to prevent obstructions.
- Clean outside coil with water for efficient operation.
- Check refrigerant levels. (According to many equipment manufacturers, a 10% refrigerant loss will result in a 20% decrease in system efficiency!)
- Test capacitors and oil motors.
- Inspect disconnect box, contactors, filter(s), blower motor and wheel.
- Check amp draw on the compressor and fan motor.
- Inspect ductwork.
- Replace batteries in digital thermostats.
Furnaces and Heat Pumps (Heating Check)
- Clean the burner assembly.
- Clean and check operation of humidifier.
- Inspect the heat exchanger for cracks.
- Adjust air-to-fuel ratio of burner and perform combustion analysis.
- Inspect flue and inducer motor.
- Blower motor and wheel.
- Safety switches.
- Check filters.
- Inspect ductwork.
- Perform airflow test.
- Check for gas leaks.
Benefits of Signing Up for Our Maintenance Plan
In addition to energy savings, you’ll enjoy priority service when you sign up for our preventive HVAC maintenance plan. You’ll also receive a discount on all parts and services performed during the entire year. Our HVAC maintenance plan pays for itself.
Safety Inspections and Tune-ups
Authorized Heating & Air Conditioning performs one-time safety inspections and tune-ups to ensure your HVAC system is operating as it should. We respect your time, and we’ll always call 30 minutes before arriving at your home to give you a heads up.
Do you want to schedule HVAC maintenance in Easley, Greenville, Greer, Mauldin, Powdersville, Simpsonville or the surrounding areas of South Carolina? Contact Authorized Heating & Air Conditioning today to ensure your HVAC system operates at peak efficiency.